Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I used my first free amazon gift card for

So I have talked to you about using swagbucks right. It is a search engine with a tool bar that is free to download and you receive "bucks" for searching with them instead of your usual search engine. Once you get a certain amount (the amount I look for is 450) you can redeem for free stuff. Gift cards to stores or online shopping spots, there are so many things that you only need a few searches to get freebies. I look to earn 450 because that is how much I need to get a free 5.00 amazon gift card. I got my first one last week and I decided today to use it on a book idea that my friend Courtney begged me to do for Rylan as she does not have kids yet. I couldn't wait to take the idea and put it into motion. The idea is to get the book by Dr. Seuss called "Oh the places you'll go" and as he finishes each grade have his teachers write a secret note to him and then give it to him as a graduation gift. I ordered his book today (I got it used as that was a good bit cheaper than new) and I still have about a dollar left on my card for my next amazon purchase. Last week (maybe two weeks ago actually) I cashed in my 450 swagbucks (sb) and I already have 138, while I'm writing this I am watching their TV channel which earns bucks also... whoever invented the split screen for windows made my life so easy lol. You should sign up for swagbucks because there is still time to earn points and redeem them for free gift cards before Christmas!!

No comments: