Monday, November 14, 2011

Mail call 3

So this week was light on the samples and freebies but I did get some fun stuff. I got a rebate back for Lysol wipes. I'm not sure if I blogged about this one but I printed a thing they were doing for flu season... click here to print yours. I just went and found the link for you. If you have receipts that show that you purchased 3 Lysol wipes between 7/1 and 10/31 then you still have a few weeks to print this out and get 3.00 back!
Don't wait if you can find your receipt because it has to be in the mail before 11/30. I found this rebate about a month after I purchased them. I had two different receipts (I have started holding onto my grocery receipts in a zip lock bag for a while for this reason) that totaled 3 packages so I submitted mine and got the money back this week. I also got my free samples of K-cups for my keurig coffee maker. This sample is expired so I hope you didn't miss this one. I am excited to try my new coffee :)

No comments: