Monday, November 14, 2011

I felt like I was stealing from Kohls!

OK so I def. was NOT stealing but it felt like I was def getting away with something when I walked out of the store only paying .75!! I got a transformer puzzle, a batman monster truck (I have been on the hunt for this one ever since I passed it up nearly a year ago) a pair of flip flops and a set of 3 toe rings and my total was only .75! I don't remember if I posted or not but here is a link for kohls, if you sign up to receive their email alerts then you will be emailed 5.00 off 5.00 or more, I have 2 email addresses so I submitted one for each and got 2! This email deal expires soon so I hope you take advantage of it! I had to do two separate transactions so I did the puzzle which was around 4.00 and the flip flops which were on clearance for 1.00 and I paid .54. The second transaction I did the monster truck which was around 3.00 and the toe rings which were on clearance for 2.00 so I paid .21. I was sooooo excited! I walked out of the store smiling ear to ear lol. I only got the flip flops and the toe rings so I could use my coupons because you had to be spending at least 5.00. I will use the flip flops next summer with my LSU gear and the toe rings will get good use too I'm sure :) I could not believe I only paid .75!! Santa just got two more presents one for the stocking and one for under the tree :)

No comments: