Sunday, November 27, 2011

best mail call ever!

So while I was out of town our mail box was loaded down with great stuff I have been waiting on! A free sample of 5 hour energy. I don't use or like this stuff but my honey does for days when he didn't sleep well. They are 3.00ish at the store and it is a full size bottle that comes in the mail. 5hr energy here says that they are temporarily out of samples for this month but this month ends in a few days so if I were you I would try back at the end of the week. I also got a coupon for a free box of hair color. I think I went to the walmart site and got this one from the sample section but when I just went to find it for you it said that this promo is ended. I have been especially anxious to get a gift card from the Disney store that I ordered for, get this... FREE (imagine that)!!! I will be using this on cyber Monday to shop online probably. I used my Disney movie rewards points I think it cost me around 700 to earn this card for free. If you are not familiar with this program every Disney movie comes with a code inside and it is free to enter them into the free account that you can create. I have in the past ordered a movie and tonight I just redeemed 100 points to get a box of pop secret pop corn for free too. You don't even pay shipping it is 100% free.  About a month ago I guess I paid 5.00 for a gift card to subway worth 10.00 at save more and that came in the mail too. I also got a huge amount of free labels for winter that have our return address on them. I will donate to St.Jude for sending them to me. I'll probably drop 5 or 10 dollars in the mail to help their charity.

No comments: