Monday, November 28, 2011

Here we go!

I am going to be making my first stop at walmart.com... I have a walmart gift card from Rylans birthday to buy him some gifts so lets see what I can score! Today I will have multiple tabs open on my computer so I can keep you updated with all the great deals I find so you may have to check back at the bottom of posts to see what I find. I will also be using my swagbucks toolbar to search for these pages in hopes to score some free money! OK so I am checking out at walmart.com. I have multiple games for the new Wii that Rylan got, I never knew they offered so many games for under 10.00 at walmart.com. They also offer preowned games which I had no idea about, I purchased all brand new games though. I got another controller as the console only comes with one and a new lego item and a small canning kit as a gift for someone on my list. I didn't really see any amazing deals that I just had to have I must admit but it was far easier than standing in lines at walmart. They have a section I just decided to look in before hitting the check out button. They have a value section or something like that at the top so I am now going to browse the section real quick for toys. I will be removing something from my previous picks lol I found lego bundles for 2/20 which is a great deal and you have choices of what to pick from too.

No comments: