Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are you a military bride to be? Want a free dress?

http://www.bridesacrossamerica.com/Aboutus.html  I heard from a friend that this group gives away wedding dresses to military ladies or military to be ladies (wish I would have know about this a few moths ago lol) so I took a look and sure enough I didn't go through the whole website but I am super glad that this ladyn Heidi started such a foundation!!! Good for her I bet she feels so good about herself for doing something so amazing for so many people... As Ellen says "Be nice to one another" I would say she is doing just that. Anyway check it out for yourself it looks like an amazing group, like I said I did not fully inspect every page yet as I could not wait to get on here and share the message lol. Thank you Jennifer for sharing this info with me I thought of a friend right away and before I even looked at the site for myself I messaged her on FB.

No comments: