Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fun mail box goodies!!

If you remember a while back I ordered the wax melter smell good things from Yankee Candle co. for teacher gifts. I knew I would be needing the wax drops to complete the gift but I wanted to wait until I found a good deal and I did last week as they were only 1.00 each so I ordered seven to go with the cute melter things I already have, those came in the mail today. I also ordered 5 movies from Target and I got all of those in. I forgot that I sent in a few rebates and those came back, one for 6.99 and one for 3.50 the 6.99 one was for shampoo which made it free and the 3.50 one was for febreeze noticables (the plug not the refill) I had coupons for 3.00 off each one and walmart had them on sale for 2.99=free now that I have the rebate it means I just made 3.50 to buy them! I still have at least one more rebate out for a Brita water pitcher that I bought for 8.00 I had a 5.00 off coupon so I paid 3.00 and found a rebate for 10.00 that will be another money maker when I get that back! Today I also got some fun samples in the mail I got a few post cards of samples of men's cologne usually they come as little tubes full of liquid but these were just little wipes with smell goods still a free day of smell goods so who cares. I got a Playtex sport sample with a coupon from Walmart.com (this may still be available they often have free samples to sign up for so does Target.com) I got free aquafresh toothpaste (it is like a travel size tube also from walmart.com I think) and a free pack of crest 3d white goodies which include white strips, and toothpaste and coupons. I got travel size head and shoulders too! I think my mail lady knows I like all these goodies so she holds them until I get a bunch and brings them all at the same time!!

No comments: