Monday, November 14, 2011

Free movie in the mail

I cashed in on some Disney movie rewards points and got one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid, "The brave little Toaster" they sent it totally free! No shipping, no hidden costs. I simply put in all the codes from inside the movies I buy or receive as gifts and then I save my rewards points until this time of year and I pick out one fun thing to put under the tree for free from Santa. I have 2 other movies waiting upstairs and I know my mom will be giving him a movie too so we will be getting more points in the next month to get more prizes! It is free to sign up with the rewards club and free to earn points and get prizes... why would you not sign up lol? Since I signed up I have earned 2110 points and cashed in on 1500 I still have 600+ points left to spend! The movie I got today cost 750 points and there are hundreds of prizes to choose from! Good luck!

No comments: