Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Class Party

So now I have to start thinking about Rylans Christmas class party. I am going to post on Facebook looking for fun creative ideas... I feel lost for this one... I don't have very many cute ideas up my sleeve like usual I want something I haven't seen before that is going to be fun and the kids will love it while not being totally tacky and not spending a fortune at the same time. Please give me fun ideas if you have any. We will be having birthday cake as a sweet treat and a song to the sweet baby Jesus and we will prob do a fruit tray too bc the kids loved that last party. I need fun games and crafts. I think I really want to do a time capsule ornament as one of the crafts I will have to find a cute pic like the one I found online to share with you.

No comments: