Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ellen... the campaign continues

So I was telling my friend Courtney today about a blog I like to check out from time to time called "Couponing to Disney" and she asked me if we could be "couponing to Ellen" of course my response was YES! So the campaign continues. I feel a little bummed that she has all these people on her show who have some sad story about how their life sucks and so she comes in as the shining light and brightens their world. I am not bummed that she does that at all do not take this the wrong way lol, I am bummed that my life in fact does not suck and I love every bit of it so I can not really write in and tell her how much I need her help instead I just keeping sending letter after letter to her asking for her to be friends with me sheese I sound lame lol. I invited her to our wedding in case I never told you, she must have had a serious family emergency and that is why she didn't make it and surprise me with some amazing honeymoon lol nor did she open the doors to a new vehicle.... ( we didn't get a real honeymoon and my car sucks lol) anyway I know she is just waiting to call me when she has some super amazing show that she wants me to come to and another thing please don't judge me that I am envious of the people that get to sit on the floor level lol they always get the good seat. I would not want to be in a wheelchair of course (I think that is the only way to get one of those seats) I would want to sit by her mom bc I am pretty sure that is the best seat in the house. I have day dreamt of what job I would be perfect for in her office and all I can come up with is that person who gives her the mint before she walks onto stage. I'm only kidding I know I would be perfect for just about every single job especially those jobs where she sends someone out for her. Anyway I asked for tickets once and I'm asking again soon!

No comments: