Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Laundry detergent

Ok so I am going through my blogs and my ads to get my grocery shopping list together I am thinking I may go to Wal-mart this week and do some price matching and use coupons to see if I get any better of deals than my usual trip to winn dixie I am thinking of going to both to be honest bc I don't think I will be able to get the usually great deals I find on meat at walmart. I wanted to let you know that this is a great week to stock up on laundry detergent though. At CVS there is arm and hammer on sale (after extra bucks) for only 1.99 for 50oz. That is a pretty good deal. Even better than that though if you have a Kmart near you then grab the ad and go to walmart for a price match on ALL detergent or snuggle softener for only 2.99 and if you have the coupon like I do for 1.00 off All then you will be making a steal on this stuff also I have a .75 for the softener which is what I am out of not detergent so I may stock up... Just FYI good prices right now!

No comments: