Monday, November 28, 2011

The 4th Birthday Cake

 As I promised here are the pics of the birthday cake that I made at home. I printed some free clip art from my computer that I found on Google that I liked. They were black and white so I enlarged them quite a bit and made multiple copies so I could cut them up and make stencils for when I got the fondant colored and rolled out perfectly. I should have used chocolate or something to hold all the pieces together but I was so tired at the end of the night making it that I just didn't lol. This whole cake probably cost around 15.00 cake mix, fondant, icing and icing color too. I have friends all over who make cakes at least this well if not 200xs better. and would probably make them for inexpensive. Let me know if you need a cake made :) any occasion!

No comments: