Thursday, February 2, 2012

YMCA

Why didn't anyone tell me!!!!!???????!!!!!! I heard from a friend that the YMCA offers T-ball to kids Rylans age (4 and up) at a great price and the kids love it so I called today to ask about it. I got the prices and fees from the lady and then I said, "while I have you on the phone can I ask what your membership costs are?" She told me it was 70 something dollars a month. I said o.k. great and do you offer any type of military discount (because a lot of places do that) and she said well actually for active duty (which Rhett is) the membership is FREE and most of the activities your child wants to participate in are also FREE!!!!! SAY WHAT!!! She put me through to someone who was out of the office but I left a message so she can call me back and tell me what I need to bring in to do this! Where is the person with all the info here geeze I could have been a member over a year ago when I was shopping around for a gym and finding that the ones around here with child care were around 200.00 a month (that was the military discount for just myself and Rylan...) anyway I will let you know what I find out about this I am pretty excited though. Here is something I found online that I think will be able to help you find a participating YMCA.

No comments: