Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More freebies at JCPENNY!

So on one of my first posts I talked about saving over 75% off of retail. Well last week I got in a 10.00 off 10.00 purchase coupon for JCpenny so yesterday I went after Rylan's class Halloween party and before pick up since there was only about an hour. I found the cutest sandals on clearance for 4.97! I picked up two different pair for next summer I can't wait to wear them! I also found cute play clothes or school clothes for Rylan I needed .03 to be able to use my coupon so I grabbed a shirt for him 1.97 and went to the register. I paid 2.08! Now the blue pair of sandals were originally 65.00 I paid .80! The brown strappy pair were originally 50.00 I paid .80! The shirt I grabbed for Rylan was 11.99 I paid .31! So clearance prices plus a coupon equals nearly 100% off people! This is my favorite way to shop! I have another 10.00 coupon to there that doesn't expire until the end of the year so I may wait until closer to christmas in case there is a last minute gift I want to grab. So originally  the cost would have been 126.99 plus tax and I paid 1.91 (plus tax 2.08 total).... you do the math!

No comments: