Friday, September 30, 2011

Swagbucks

Good Morning! Today I want to tell you about a fun, free, easy way to earn stuff you love the easiest way I've found yet. I'm sure you have all at some time or another used a search engine to find information you need. I found a way to earn stuff I want when I search. At the bottom of my blog you will see my Swagbucks. I currently have 230 when I get to 450 I will get a free 5.00 amazon gift card. How do you earn swagbucks you ask? Well I installed the toolbar on my computer so there is my Google bar and then under that is my swagbucks bar, there is a box where when I need to search and find something I type it in there and I may earn points. Sometimes you earn points sometimes you don't. On Fridays you can earn Mega Swag Bucks! Just from using their toolbar! There are hundreds of items I have enough swagbucks (SB) to trade in for right now but I want to wait and save for an amazon card so that way I really can get whatever I want. You can sign up from the box at the bottom of my page it really is easy and free! I just started using this toolbar a few months ago and I already have 230! Sometimes if I am on the computer I may just type in stuff to see if I earn lol!

No comments: