I am closer to the clouds up here

Pages

  • Home
  • About me
  • Things to do before I die

Monday, September 26, 2011

Quotes I love...

"I've learned that people will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel." ~Maya Angelou

Thank you Chris I haven't heard this one in a while.
Written by Cara at 9:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

And she's smart too

And she's smart too

Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants

All time most popular posts

My Love

My Love

Search this blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (131)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (35)
    • ►  January (47)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (42)
    • ►  October (71)
    • ▼  September (22)
      • Swagbucks
      • Coupon friends--This could be huge
      • Eating out in the future?!?!
      • What to do now
      • Give back America take 2...
      • My plan for geting sick
      • Give back America
      • A first mommy moment for me
      • caramel covered apples
      • Grocery trip total
      • Tomorrow
      • Quotes I love...
      • What's in your oven?
      • Shopping to cook and eat better
      • To my coupon friends
      • No plans today?
      • Pay it forward people
      • I'm on a roll!
      • Couponing 101 part 2
      • Want to know how to save over 75% off retail?
      • Couponing 101
      • My first blog post!

Blogs I like to follow

Please do not copy anything from this site without my permission. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.