Friday, September 23, 2011

Couponing 101 part 2

I will post more about couponing later on tonight. Suggestions, Do's and Dont's and my favorite things to look for. After we talk about couponing for a while I'll tell you all some great suggestions on what to cook with all the inexpensive food you are gonna be buying! I cooked a meal for 4 adults and 1 child last week for around 15.00! We could have all gone straight to sleep after filling up too :) I'll tell you all about it. But first we need to get you saving some serious cash on stuff you need, FOOD! Coupons are free money think about that....

Have you ever eaten at the House of Blues? Want to eat there for around 12.00 for 35.00 worth of food? I'll tell you how to eat there and some of your other favorite places too... stay tuned! I learned this from one of the best friends a girl can have named Courtney, she showed me and I'll show you.

No comments: