Thursday, September 29, 2011

What to do now

So I made the caramel apples for the last week of the "apple" unit in Rylan's class. Now they are starting "farm" lol what treat do you make for that. I already have a list of fun treats for the "spider/halloween" unit. I will make halloweenies (pigs in a blanket that look like mummies) wizard hats are just oreos with chocolate covered chips (I can't think of the name of the certain ones at the moment I remember putting them on my fingers as a kid they look like little cones) I will use the oreos that have the orange icing and just take one side off then stick the cone on top the pic was soooo cute. I plan on bringing grilled cheese sammies too but shaped like ghosts. I saw how to make spider cupcakes but I'm not too sure how that will come out lol its just licorice on top I may skip those lol. They also have some other cute recipes for cute snacks in a little book I picked up at a register. I am making more for that unit because they have a snack bag that is passed to each child and they take turns bringing the snacks for each day and our week will fall during that unit. I will probably send the usual snacks too of goldfish or something simple for the kids who are a little picky. Anyway I want to think of something fun for the end of the "farm unit" if you have any cute suggestions please lemme know! :)

No comments: