Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today...

Well today was crazy! We had the class party so that was a lot of fun! The "Santa's sack" race was a success, the kids had a great time and the teachers and parents all thought it was a super cute game. The ornament craft was also a success, the kids enjoyed stuffing them and the parents couldn't wait to get home and hang them on the tree. I came home and passed out with Rylan! I haven't taken a nap with him in forever I was so worn out lol I have been keeping myself up late and getting up early, for no reason really other than late at night is the only time I really feel like I can relax and not have to get up every five minutes to take care of my boys. Speaking of my boys let me brag on my first boy for a minute...
Tonight he invited me to the dining out which I am so excited about, for those of you who are not military let me tell you about this. Dining out is a chance to dress up for a semi formal event and sit and have dinner with other military couples you listen to a few speeches and a few other very close to the heart moments shared between friends and have drinks. It has always been a good time for me. I love to see my man dressed so nice and enjoy a good meal with good people, plus if the world goes to hell in those few hours I know I'll be safe in a building full of army folks lol. My BFF is going to keep Rylan for us overnight, it will be his first spend the night at someones house who is not related. Anyway after the invite to go out (I like to pretend like we are still dating and I love when he asks me out with the sound in his voice that he is a little unsure if I will say yes or not) I got a place for Rylan squared away and then started dinner when Rhett came home and surprised me with a dozen roses. He made me cry before he even said anything because I love to get flowers even if it is for no reason, but tonight he went into this long speech thanking me for taking care of him and for just being awesome (well duh) I told him how much I love taking care of him and Rylan so there is no need for thanking me but it always feels good to know that you are appreciated. I cried too telling him how lucky we were to love each other so much and still be so happy after 5 years (I hope it is this good in 20 years!) I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to stop crying lol. It was pretty out of control I was so happy to be so in love. We also got our pics with Santa back today and our little family is so cute if I do say so myself! Anyway on to the rest of my day I finally finished the post about how to make a cake so you should check it out. I also heard of a new army manual I think you should all take a look at it... google fm 999-3  I'm sure this is all a hoax but at the same time I just took around 30 minutes researching it "JUST IN CASE"

No comments: