Monday, December 5, 2011

My mail box 12/5

This week I got back a Brita water filter rebate which means I just got paid to shop once again. I bought an 8.00 Brita water pitcher at Wal-mart and used a 5.00 coupon so I paid 3.00 out of pocket. I submitted a rebate to them for 10.00 back if I sent in my receipt and my UPC from the box, I can not find the rebate for you anymore I guess it is no longer available. I got the check back today meaning I got paid 7.00 to buy that pitcher. I also got my coupon in from my Disney movie reward order for a free box of popcorn I will probably use that to put with a movie bucket that I got for someone on my Christmas list. I got another JCPenny certificate in the mail today and I went and used it on a scarf for someone else on my Christmas list. I am looking forward to hopefully making it to Victoria Secret at some point this week and see how much my gift cards are worth. I will let you know.

No comments: