Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Have you seen this?

I just ordered a pair of the gloves that let you use a touch screen without taking your gloves off. Click here if you are interested on how to get a pair shipped to your house for only 3.00 (that includes free shipping) The site is called save more and when you are new you will get a 10.00 free credit and you can use the credit to buy the gloves and it comes with free shipping. I don't think you will be able to get them before Christmas but it is still a fun gift if you know someone who uses an iphone or touchscreen device. I am not sure how many days are left on this deal but their deals usually only last a few days then you wait until the deal is over and they send you a voucher which you will use at the company website for whatever product you selected. I have gotten free slap watches (two of them), and one of those power bands, from time to time they also have great 1/2 off deals on gift cards (you usually can't use your free credit on those) I've gotten 10.00 to CVS for 5.00 and I have also gotten 10.00 to subway for 5.00. It is an actual gift card they sent too not some weird thing where you have to jump through hoops to use it. I actually took my gift card to subway and used it in conjunction with a BOGO coupon and was able to make multiple meals out of  it :)

No comments: