Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa's Reindeer!!!!!!

So tonight another mom gave me a link to a site, a guy has a farm and he owns reindeer and he has set up a live feed of them online, he feeds them (I'll have to get back to you on the time) but when he does he dresses up like SANTA! This guy makes my heart smile! I love this! So anytime you can go here and see them and what they are doing. On the site you can donate a dollar to help him feed them I don't know how you would do it or if it is a secure site or not because I did not choose to donate but I see it on the site anyway. I remember as a kid the news channel we watched at my dads would always on Christmas Eve do a "tracker" and let you know when Santa was headed to the US. They would have "sightings" from people who would call in or whatever and they would say well he was just spotted in New York so he will be headed to Louisiana in the next hour or so lol it would help parents rush kids to bed I think lol. I showed Rylan and he was too interested in getting something to eat to be concerned with it but we will try again. I hope you like it :)

No comments: