Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas show

Today Rylan's class put on a program at a local old folks home, I was so excited I ran out the house to make it in time to watch my baby! I got in the car and got back out again because I realized I wanted to grab the video camera so Rhett could see it too. I got there got a great seat right in front of our baby. I pressed the button to record and watched. When it ended I pressed the record button again to stop and a big red dot came up and the letters REC were also in red.... I was confused for a split second before it hit me.... I really did that! I watched the whole program with the camera on pause... WOW I am just putting things in the hat to get that mom of the year award every day lol. I was pretty disappointed because it was very cute, especially when he finally realized I was there, the first half of the first song he was turned around being nosy looking at all of the other kids and what they were doing lol. He turned around and his smile was so big when he saw me! It was priceless.

No comments: