Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowman soup

Tonight and tomorrow for Rylans class party I am making a cute addition to the gift bags, snowman soup. I will take a pack of hot chocolate (1.00 for 10) and place it in a clear plastic bag maybe I will use a Ziploc bag then I will drop in about 10-15 mini marshmallows, a couple Hershey kisses (I like the white and dark swirl ones) and a candy cane. If you wanted to for this you could drop all of these ingredients into a cute coffee mug. At my dollar tree they have a whole aisle of cute mugs for only a dollar so this would actually be a great gift idea for a teacher or neighbor or just someone who you know that gets sick this winter and you would just like to cheer them up. I bet your coworkers would love this too! You could probably make 10 of them for under 20.00, 10.00 for 10 mugs, 1.00 for 10 packs of cocoa, 1.00 for 20 cellophane bags with twists at the dollar tree, 2.00 for a huge bag of marshmallows, 1.00 for a box of 10-12 candy canes, and that leaves 5.00 for chocolate lol..... anyway there are tons of cute sayings on line I'm sure I don't particularly love this one but it makes sense and so I am going to continue to search since I am getting my supplies tomorrow, I am planning on mainly making the tags tonight.

When it's so cold that you hollerr and whoop
It's time to bring out the snowman soup!

Pour the packet in a mug and add the marshmallows too,
now drop in the kisses that are special like you.

Add hot water, use the cane to stir it, although it's hot do not fear it,
sip it slowly until you will feel the holiday spirit.

I'll slip in a cute little pic of a snowman on the note card attached :)

No comments: