Monday, January 7, 2013

Army party

So I've been searching for something original for party invites. Everything I found that I even kind of liked seems to cost a small fortune and since I only kind of like it, I am not going to spring for it. Anyway I decided on card stock. I chose a color called guacamole, it was on clearance for .28 per sheet. Then I went to Walmart and picked up a box of envelopes for around 2.00. I'm going to mark them with "Top Secret"! I think it's going to be really cute.

At the bottom of the invites I added our address and wrote in the date and time in military format. So 2013.01.19 and 14:30

I also put report to to the commander in chief (that would be me!) and my contact info. I decided to only post part of the invite since I don't exactly want my address posted all over the Internet :)



No comments: